CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Polly want a Cracker?



Allie has started to become a parrot!. She loves to say everything everyone else says a lot. I am starting to realize the sayings I use all the time. Allies all time favorite are

~Hey Friend! (said by her mother when her friends call her phone)
~Oh my Heck! (she says this ALL the time and every time she does it catches me off guard)
~Don't understand cry (I always say to Allie "I don't understand crying" got this one from Lou)
~Fruck ( Ok so when Allie says Truck it sounds more like the F word....Jason's siblings thinks its so funny so they try to get her to say it all the time)
~Hey Girlfriend ( Jean taught this one to Allie "they have a ball saying it to each other all the time)
~Bibibopiboo ( you have to sing Cinderella or life would be boring) *Added story.....At the beginning of Cinderella Allie Loves to sing the opening credits. Its my favorite part of her watching it. She knows all the words and sings right on Tune (YAY at least I have taught her to sing on key)
~Ding! All done. ( Allie is obsessed with cooking. She loves to bake, cook and chop all day long. I get at least. 7 to 10 meals a day from her. She is the best)
~Nook (means milk)
~ Allie loves to do the dishes. She would do them all day if I let her. *let's just hope she still loves to to them when she is 16. Right?

6 comments:

Gatnnos said...

Allie is such a cutie!

Nik English said...

My dream is that my child will love doing the dishes!

WonderKitty said...

That is so cute! I am glad you posted a translation to her fun talking. Some times I think I should know what she is saying, but I just can't get it! She was so cute the other day, and she had a great time with Uncle Nik!

Laurie said...

She is so seriously adorable. I love that gal. It is interesting how they become sponges and you have to watch what you say more than ever. Love her

CTuna's Cavern said...

Websters dictionary now get one upped by Amy dictionary of Allie talk... loved it.

AubGoofy said...

Glad she has so many fun words.