CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 16, 2009

Heavenly Brushetta!





OK so this was the best lunch I have ever made! I changed it up a little after searching the Internet for about 2 hours last night. First of all most important when making this use really good olive oil it makes a huge difference. Colivita is the type of Olive Oil we used and was worth every penny and can be bought at most grocery stores. The we used Cherry Sweet Tomato's and Golden tomato's. Fresh Basil. Sea Salt and Fresh Ground Pepper. Then for the special Touch we added Mozzarella Cheese. ( We LOVE Cheese!) Mixed it all together and let it sit While we bake the bread. We went to a French Bakery to get the bread and was SO worth it. So we Brushed the bread with Olive Oil then cooked it in the oven. Flipped the bread. brushed it again. Then we put it together and ATE it while if you notice in the picture of me watched Julie and Julia while eating the BEST Lunch ever!




3 comments:

Laurie said...

Hey and you did not share. It does look delicious. Thanks for posting. Now I am hungry

WonderKitty said...

Now, I know I would not like this, but you made it look great! I am so proud of you for cooking. I don't ever cook. Bad Lena!

Trish-the ad-match Queen said...

Yum! That looked good! How was the movie? I've really wanted to see that!