CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Fabric Food!


So some of you may know and other's may not but either way I need to write or talk about it because well, I don't know how I feel about it. My body for some time has not really been my friend. I know I have done things in the past to anger it well now it is lashing out it ways well I never dreamed of. So after tests and tests and more tests and well a couple of surgeries here and there the last 3 years......My Dr. for now has put me on a High Fiber Diet..................AKA Fabric Foods.


First of all things I hate the word Diet. Yes I know I am over weight and yes I know I eat wrong a lot of the time but there is not one thing I like with the word DIET in it. I hate diet drinks and diet food. I feel like there is a FORCE that is coming at me telling me if you don't it means more tests and more surgeries which is true.

SO I have to suck it up and think of it differently. Problem is more and more each day I learn how Nutrition dumb I am. I am seriously so stupid about food. I never realized that some of the things I eat if I just steamed them instead of ate them raw are better for me. Or that some of the foods I thought were not that great are some of the best. Who knew. Crown me Nutrition Dummy because then at least it comes with diamonds!

Ok so I understand that Dr. or Lab tech's need time to run these so called TEST'S but do they know what it does to a person to wait 5 to 7 days. I hate waiting for tests it is the worst part. The waiting and wondering then.......The call comes.....you notice the number you take a deep breath and and blow it out then you answer....The Dr. says...........WHAT????? (ok so usually the answer I get is the tests were normal or I get the they were inconclusive so we need to check on that if if causes and more problems) I am the MYSTERY the Mystery Woman with the weird body that they can Never give it a name.......I PRAY IT HAS A NAME THIS TIME!!!! Please Please PLEASE have a name. I just want to move on move forward and have ENERGY and be able to exercise again so then yes world. I can lose weight.........So now I wait!.....wait for the call and pray it has a name, any name and even more a solution so that I can move forward and not feel like I am Sitting at a table stuck eating Fabric Food!

1 comments:

Joe and Amie said...

I'm sorry you are having so many health problems. I think I am a mystery woman too. I don't go to doctors very much anymore because it's always the same answer, we aren't sure what is wrong, but if it gets worse, come back.....so I'm supposed to come back for you to tell me what? Frustrating!!! If you need anything, just let me know :)