CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 19, 2010

A Happy Place!

Ok so today I have had many conversations about Blogs......Why do we do them? I mean people do them to update there family about what is going on and also they blog to show the amazing things they make and do. Some people blog about Tips in there profession or some just rant.......I on the other hand have been well I can't figure out the right word for what I would say my blog is. My blog is a place I wish I could go and write about anything but yet I can't Why because well I like to rant or as I like to say VENT!!! I have written many blogs that are drafts about people and things that well (either I can't handle or I just can't deal with).....WHO in there right mind would want to read about that? I mean really. My last couple of post are depressing. Fiber Food and Worry Wart........WHAT WAS I THINKING? Crazy is what I was thinking.....No wonder hardly anyone reads my blog let alone I hardly update it anymore. The reason why is because well they are all Drafts because I am to afraid to show my real feelings about things. I am not ready to hurt anyone because well I know I am judgmental and Lately I TELL IT LIKE IT IS!!! So I don't want to be Harsh or mean but sometimes you just need to VENT!! So my new Quest for now is trying to Figure out what I want my Blog to be!!...........A HAPPY PLACE!!!

1 comments:

WonderKitty said...

I say, if you want to post that stuff you think no one wants to read, create a new address and a new blog with an alias. That way you can get it out, and not offend anyone. Some times I am a little put out that friends and family read my blog, cause I just want to vent!! But who knows what people will take the wrong way.