CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Portfolio

Last Week my School had a photo shoot I had to participate in. The theme for the Styles were 40's or as they say it "Pretty Damn Glam" So I had my best friend from school Kirstin be my Model. I have to say that I was not really impressed with the photographer. He didn't get my ideas so I had to pose her very basic. Plus my cute friend can not and I repeat can not be sexy or serious in pictures she looks mad or crazy. I love her for that though because she is my giggly friend and makes me Laugh a lot which is what friends are for.

This one was really funny it was at the end of the photo shoot and I told Kirstin to dance the gidder bug because she is a dancer.

This is one of the ones I am going to use for my Portfolio along with the one under it
I love the dress she is wearing. It was my grandmothers, so I was cool because it was vintage.
( I Love the Hair I felt so cool that day. I looked my self in the mirror and said girl you got talent)
I just love this one with my Huge Boas
This was the first Pic we took! Very Kirstin's personality I Love this photo

7 comments:

WonderKitty said...

Those are great Amy! You did a great job on her hair! I agree about the photographer, not quite what I was expecting.

The Bakers said...

Good job honey! They look awesome!

Laurie said...

Awesome pics. Beautiful hair. Love it.

Anonymous said...

Great Port...folio...
The hair due was a bit about the style of Grandma English. Good Job. Love Dad

AubGoofy said...

That looks great. Where are the pics of you. I would love to see it. Kirsten looks beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Her hair is amazing!! I am so impressed. The photos are not that bad.

Reluctant Nomad said...

love her hair. Can you give a how-to on up-do part. I've been trying to do something like that lately and it hasn't been working. Help?