CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Memory


1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!


2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

10 comments:

Laurie said...

I will never forget when we were in the hall talking about how your mother ship had finally come in to fetch you. I also love the memories of us car dancing and the beep beep game.

Nik English said...

I remember making the superanimal tape in the back of the white wagon. That was silly...

Anonymous said...

You were my little buddy going with me on all my errands. I soon realized what a good navigator you were because you always knew just what direction to go.

Anonymous said...

You always made me proud watching you perform your violin. You really had an amazing knack for performing.

Anonymous said...

I marveled at how creative you were and how easy it was for you to express yourself. We loved your stories and true life experiences.

Anonymous said...

You surely had the moves and a way of wiggling your hips back and forth especially in your cute little skirts.

WonderKitty said...

I remember taking you to work at Harmons once, right before I was going to a Linkin Park concert and we were listening to the CD and talking about music. I remember being a little self concious cause I hadn't been dating Nik long and I didn't know you very well. You were a little crazier back then.

The Bakers said...

Oh good times. I think my favorite memory is when you came to my house for the Jewlery party and you stayed to chat with me about our upcoming colonoscopies. It is always fun to just chat with you.

CTuna's Cavern said...

My first memory of you is at the hospital when you were born. You were such a happy baby. Later, I remember when you wanted those amazing butterfly glasses and how your imagination blossomed when you wore them. Love you. Dad

Nik English said...

I have a memory that you once blogged! Now that is just a memory :)