CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 13, 2009

I Have Appeared !


Hey World! I know what you are thinking MIMI what is up you never post on your blog anymore this is amazing WOW! Well I thought I am on Facebook all the time so I should try to blog to everyday too. So today my blog is about well Random crap. What is on my mind a lot the Zoo. They have had a ton of babies in the past couple of months a Snow Leopard, Meerkats, Giraffe and Elephant! I am so excited they are so cute if you go to there website you can see all of them


https://www.hoglezoo.org/your_zoo_visit/whats_new/animals/new_babies/

I think I am going to save up and buy a Zoo pass. I would love to go all the time just like my Grandpa use to.

Next on my mind. Scrapbooking. I need to get my pics of Allie printed so I can scrapbook her life. I was looking at baby pics of her today and I need to scrapbook my Chubby Baby.

Ok Next in line is My Hair. I AM OVER IT! I need something new.

Almost last on my mind is Dancing Classes for Allie. Anyone know of a good place to have Allie take classes and will let her start soon. She will be 3 October 1.

Last I am going to have a contest because well if anyone actually reads this soon I will be Shocked! The First 3 people to comment on this post will get a PRIZE! It will be something cool just you wait. :)

4 comments:

CTuna's Cavern said...

Surpise your Dad reads it whenever he's on blogspot but no one ever comments on mine either. Makes you wonder if anyone ever reads them don't it????????

Well they do... or at least that's what I'm told when I complain.

Facebook is crazy and I think it's too open to privacy issues but it's fun to catch up with people, friends and family.

My old girlfriend when I left on my mission was making a scrapbook about her life and found me on Facebook. She's got ten kids and on her second marriage. Wow 41 years can do alot huh?

The Bakers said...

I like scrapbooks :) But I am super glad you blogged :) Thats all

Laurie said...

Hey I want a prize. Can it please be more blog posts, oh and maybe a haircut. I am behind on blog reading so please be a bit indulgent

WonderKitty said...

Welcome back Mimi! I am glad you decided to blog again. I missed you! Good luck on your Quest as well...