CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 16, 2009

My Quest!

I  have started a new quest in my life besides trying to blog more often. I am going to watch every Movie or TV show they watch on Gilmore Girls. I wanted to start with something classic and quoted in many movies so I watched " The Godfather." I Loved it. I have always been fascinated with the Mafia and wondered what it would be like to be apart of it. Every other movie I have seen that had the Mafia in it was not as well "Real" to me as this was. Scared me a little. So needless to say I do not want to be in the Mafia anymore. I am going to watch Part 2 and 3 next. I am very excited for the Sofia Dying scene. Since Lorelai likes to watch it over and over again. 


I am off to watch Part 2 

2 comments:

Laurie said...

Good luck on your quest. You have to let me know if you come by any gems that I must watch

The Godfather rocks

CTuna's Cavern said...

Godfather is a classic among film critics but you will never look at the mafia with sympathy or admiration. They are bad people and hurt people. Glad you realized that after the first movie. Love you.